The following announcement was written by David Nebesky, the producer of Genealone, a product that allows you to build your own genealogy website:
I am pleased to announce that Genealone (http://www.genealone.com) has been updated to version 1.3.
- Sources and citations including list of sources for repetitive use
- New page with event details including citations from sources
- Editing and merging sources in Administration interface
- New built-it event types: residence, occupation, confirmation, immigration, emigration, naturalization
- Unmarried partners have been added, same sex partners are allowed
- New religion field in person edit form
- All new built-in events and baptism are now imported from GEDCOM files correctly
- Import of places has been improved
- All edit forms have been improved
- Date format “between date1 and date2″ has been implemented
- Text pages order may be customized inside Administration interface
- Several minor design improvements
If you are subscriber of Genealone Pro or Genealone Basic, you account has been already updated. If you purchased Genealone Expert (Genealone runs on your web server) you can download the updated version for free here: http://genealone.com/update.