When I started the new Daily Edition of this newsletter in May, much of the information in the old FAQ (Frequently-Asked Questions) section became obsolete. I have been updating this section and have posted the new information at http://www.eogn.com/faq.
The following questions are covered there:
1. I don't have time to read this newsletter daily! How can I read it at my leisure?
2. I am a PLUS subscriber and don't get the newsletter any more. I'm not sure why I don't...
3. I don't know how else to reach you. You need an e-mail support link.
4. How can I make a copy of the newsletter to read off line?
5. I prefer to read all the newsletters in one long list so that I do not need to continually be clicking the mouse. How can I do that?
6. I am an AOL subscriber and do not always receive the weekly newsletters in e-mail. Why not?
7. Can I read this newsletter in an RSS newsreader?
8. How do I find past issues of Eastman's Online Genealogy Newsletter?
I won't bother giving all the answers in this article as you can read them at http://www.eogn.com/faq. However, if you have any further questions that should be addressed in the FAQ section, please post them at the end of this article. I will answer the questions there as well as update the page at http://www.eogn.com/faq.