The following is an announcement from Computability in Australia:
Computability is pleased to announce the availability of Relatively Yours 3, a development of our previously successful genealogy program Relatively Yours II. It represents the culmination of more than twelve month's development effort in our quest to provide you, our customer, with the best possible genealogical software.
The many improvements incorporated into Relatively Yours 3 include:
- Support for multiple sources and participants per event, as well as source images.
- Expansion of family group concept to include pedigree, lineage, surname and build groups with the capability to dynamically limit to generation count.
- Ability to control dissemination of sensitive data.
- Optional inclusion of graphs and maps in reports.
- New report save formats PDF, XLS and SYLK.
- Recording of same gender relationships.
- New standard format descendants register report.
- Ability to limit GEDCOM export to specific generation count.
- Plus much more - a full list of the improvements can be found on our website at www.relativelyyours.com/3WhatsNew.htm.
Relatively Yours 3 is a major product release which has replaced Relatively Yours II on retail shelves.
- For existing (registered) users we are offering the special upgrade pricing of AUD$45.00 plus AUD$5.00 postage and handling, representing a significant reduction over the retail product. Included in this price is the full release RY3 installation CD.
- Users who purchased RYII after 25th April 2003 will be eligible for a free upgrade, subject to a packing and postage charge of AUD$10.00.
As an exclusive offer to users who upgrade before 1st July 2005 we will include - free of charge - the RY3 Extra Maps CD which retails for AUD$27.50.
Further details can be found on-line at www.relativelyyours.com where this upgrade may be ordered via our secure order pages. You may also download a trial version of Relatively Yours 3 or request a trial copy on CD.
Relatively Yours II will no longer be sold. No improvements or maintenance will be done on Relatively Yours II beyond version 1.4.1460 that was posted to our website 12th February 2003. Help desk support for Relatively Yours II has been extended and will now continue until 30th June 2005, when such support will be terminated.
We are confident that you will find the enhancements and new facilities of Relatively Yours 3 will improve your ability to store, display and publish your family data, and we look forward to welcoming you to the growing Relatively Yours 3 community.
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.