The following is an announcement from the Utah Genealogical Association (UGA):
8-12 January 2007
Radisson Hotel Downtown Salt Lake City, Utah
Join us at the Salt Lake Institute of Genealogy for one of the premier genealogy events of the year. For 5 full days you will be taught by some of the best genealogists in the United States.
Jump into one of 9 courses of study for a comprehensive learning experience with 20 hours of instruction. A 10th option is our Problem Solving course which offers individualized consultation on your difficult research problems.
The courses offered are:
- American Records & Research: Focus on Localities
- Midwest Research (Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, Wisconsin)
- Irish Research
- German Research (Germany, Switzerland, Austria)
- Migration: America on the Move
- Effective Software Use for Genealogy
- Advanced New England Research (Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont)
- Producing a Quality Family Narrative
- Operating a Successful Business
- Problem Solving
Instructors include John Philip Colletta, Paula Stuart-Warren, Ann Lainhart, Rhonda McClure, David Ouimette, Jimmy Parker, Kory Meyerink, Larry Jensen, Mary Hill, and many other fantastic and knowledgeable instructors.
IN ADDITION!! Optional evening classes on many pertinent and interesting genealogical topics will be available to anyone, even if not attending the Institute.
The Institute is only one block from the famous Family History Library.
For more information and to register online, see the Utah Genealogical Association website at http://www.infouga.org.