GenealogyBank is working with societies on a fundraiser for the holidays. The company is offering societies a bonus of $10 for every person that signs up for a one-year subscription or $25 for every person that signs up for a two-year subscription to GenealogyBank. This is tracked by a special URL and an offer code.
First of all, here is the standard announcement from GenealogyBank:
You can now subscribe to www.GenealogyBank.com for one or two years at a special holiday annual price: $79.80 for one year or lock in two years and save 66% off the regular rate.
This powerful new site has been getting terrific reviews and brings content not available anywhere else in one inexpensive package. This special holiday subscription price makes it the must purchase item of the season. Give yourself an early gift this season and sign-up now at: www.genealogybank.com/holiday
- Historical Newspapers, 1690 to 1977-articles, obituaries, marriage notices, birth announcements and other items from over 500,000 issues of more than 1,300 titles; updated monthly
- America's Obituaries, 1977 to the Present-over 22 million modern obituaries from more than 800 newspaper titles across all 50 states; updated daily
- Historical Books, 1652 to 1900-the complete text of over 17,000 genealogies, biographies, funeral sermons, local histories and more from books, pamphlets and other printed items; updated monthly
- Historical Documents, 1789 to 1980-government and military records, casualty lists, widows' claims, pension requests and other items from the complete American State Papers and over 81,000 selected reports (more than 40%) from the U.S. Congressional Serial Set (1817-1904); updated monthly, with plans to complete content through 1930 by December 2007 and through 1980 by 2009
- Social Security Death Index, 1937 to the Present-over 78 million unique records with enhanced data (including exact age and city, county and state information), which genealogists can easily copy and save to their files; updated weekly
Sign-up now at: www.genealogybank.com/holiday
(End of standard announcement)
Now here's the info on how to obtain a $10 or $25 bonus for your favorite genealogical or historical society:
If you'd like to take advantage of this offer, go to www.genealogybank.com/holiday to subscribe. Once there, you must enter the following offer code:
That code obviously tells Genealogy Bank where you found the offer and also triggers payment to the genealogy society or historical society of your choice. Orders placed without the offer code will not generate the $10 or $25 payment to your favorite society, so make sure you enter that code.