The following announcement was written by Millennia Corporation, the producer of Legacy Family Tree:
Surprise, AZ – March 4, 2008 – All genealogists are invited to take a free test drive of the newest wall chart software. Compatible with Family Tree Maker, Personal Ancestral File (PAF), Legacy Family Tree, RootsMagic, and GEDCOM files, Legacy Charting takes publishing your family tree to a new level.
Developed by the makers of the popular software, Legacy Family Tree, Legacy Charting adds new ways of seeing and printing your family relationships. Legacy Charting will be one of the new features with the soon-to-be-released Legacy Family Tree version 7, but until June 15, 2008, this special pre-release edition of Legacy Charting is freely available to everyone.
“Visualizing and printing large-scale family tree charts is something that all genealogists can appreciate,” says Millennia Corporation President, David Berdan. “These charts even get the non-genealogists of the family interested in learning about their heritage. Legacy Charting creates amazing charts, is incredibly flexible, and so easy to use. I believe it is the first genealogy software to create large-scale DNA charts to help DNA researchers. We invite everyone to take the pre-release for a test drive.”
To see what the charts look like, visit www.LegacyCharting.com/samples.htm.
- Creates 18 different types of family charts
- All charts are easily customizable
- Choose the number of generations to be displayed
- Select the contents of each box
- Pick from a variety of color themes, including the popular 4-color coding system
- Select from a variety of beautiful backgrounds and page borders
- Insert your own pictures and clipart
- Easily email any chart to family members
- Export to .pdf, .bmp, .jpg, .png, .tiff, .psd
- Order a wall chart and have it delivered to your front door
- Includes a thorough help reference system for easy reference
Windows 98 or higher (including Vista); 20mb free hard disk space; 256mb RAM
FREE for the pre-release edition
Millennia Corporation, based in Surprise, Arizona, is the producer of Legacy Family Tree and other software products.