The following announcement was written by Millennia Software, producers of Legacy Family Tree for Windows:
If you are going to be at the National Genealogical Society Conference this week in Kansas City, Missouri, we invite you to visit the Legacy Family Tree booth where we will be displaying the new features in Legacy Family Tree version 7.0.
In fact, Legacy 7.0 will be available for purchase as a special pre-release edition. You will be the first to try out Legacy 7.0's new mapping, sourcing, and wall charting features (lots of other new features too - to be announced soon). This special pre-release edition is only available to attendees of the NGS conference.
Exhibit Hall Hours (free to the public)
* Wednesday, May 14 - 9:00am to 5:30pm
* Thursday, May 15 - 9:00am to 6:00pm
* Friday, May 16 - 9:00am to 5:30pm
* Saturday, May 17 - 9:00am to 3:00pm
Legacy NGS Conference Lecture
* Thursday - 9:30am - Citing Sources Evidence-Explained Style Using Legacy's New SourceWriter
Don't miss the opportunity to visit personally with the Legacy staff. Visit us in booths 615 and 617.