I haven't yet seen this program, due to my travels, but the press release does sound interesting:
The Web-Based Family Genealogy Program from myFamily•ology allows you to:
- Work on your own or collaboratively with family members
- Control access to your private tree with required individual passwords
- Update genealogical details for the same person in multiple files with one click
- Easily attach sources, photos, notes, etc. to multiple family members
- Search genealogical information by birth, death, notes, or place
- View/Print/Export 18 different Reports, Lists, and Charts
- Receive warnings and reports for probable data issues
- Share sources with other researchers and receive notification of possible matches from members' databases
- Track the accuracy and completion of your family tree with myFamily•ology’s color-coded Progress Rating Chart
As an incentive for helping myFamily•ology perfect its genealogy program, once the service officially goes live all Beta Testers will be able to access their files for one full year free of charge. After that, if a participant decides to continue using the program, that Beta Tester will receive a 50% discount on his or her subscription level, for life.
To register as a Beta Tester for myFamily•ology’s Web-Based Family Genealogy Program, please go to http://www.family-genealogy.com/subscriptions.aspx.
myFamily•ology® is a security conscious, Web-based provider of genealogy tools to help you build and organize a precise family history and a reliable family tree that can be shared with family and friends. For more information, please visit www.Family-Genealogy.com.