The following announcement was written by DeceasedOnline:
Historic Essex [England's] town’s burial records date back to 1871
- All 39,400 burial records for Romford Cemetery, are now available on the Deceased Online website.
- Digitised burial register scans for the period 27 October 1871 to 15 August 1994, and computerised records thereafter, include a range of details such as description of occupation and/or marital status, age, place of death and grave number.
- Grave details for all interments are also available.
- Romford Cemetery is managed by the London Borough of Havering and joins Hornchurch, Rainham and Upminster cemeteries which have their full range of records on www.deceasedonline.com.
- Deceased Online now has well over 1 million burial and cremation records for the Greater London area and this will increase by a further 200,000 over the next few months.
- Deceased Online will be adding many more records for cemeteries and crematoria across the UK.
- Check out the Database Coverage section at www.deceasedonline.com to find out more details of the above and many more towns and areas in the UK.
If you enjoyed this article, Tweet it, share it on Facebook or on your preferred social network. Republishing of this article in newsletters, blogs, and elsewhere is allowed and encouraged. Details may be found at http://goo.gl/hoHH1.
Of course, if you haven’t done so already, you should join my email newsletter mailing list to stay current on my latest articles and announcements. You can also cancel at any time within seconds. I promise to never, ever send you any unrequested e-mail, other than newsletter updates.