The following announcement was written by TheGenealogist.co.uk:
New Parish Records
We have added the following books to our Parish Record collection:
- Bradfield, York Parish Register 1559-1722 over 32,000 individuals
- Redruth, Cornwall Parish Registers 1560-1716 over 10,000 individuals
- Newenden, Kent Parish Records 1559-1813 over 4,000 individuals
Will books and indexes with brand new interface
TheGenealogist.co.uk has added a new interface to enable you to search their Will records more efficiently. You can now browse the Wills by selecting a county and volume, or search across all Wills at once.
Will Indexes for Berkshire, Canterbury, Devon, Dorset, Lancashire and Cheshire ranging from 1508 to 1799 are available to all Gold and Diamond subscribers plus full wills for London and Surrey ranging from 1258 to 1688.
Diamond subscribers can also enjoy exclusive access to new American Wills with the following added to the site:
The American Wills include the name, date the Will was made, the date of probate, a transcription of the will or a short description and reference where more details can be found. The Wills often show the person’s occupation and provide details of family members such as spouse, siblings and children.
- New Castle County, Delaware Wills 1682-1800
- Maryland Calendar of Wills Vol.VIII 1733-1744
- New York Calendar of Wills 1626-1836
TheGenealogist has an extensive collection of Directories covering the UK, New Zealand and Australia. New Directories have been added for London, Warwickshire and Australia, and coverage is extended with the addition of an American Directory:
- America, Vermont Directory 1859
- Australia, Tasmania Post Office Directory 1931
- Charterhouse in London
- 1733 London, Westminster, A Survey
- 1929 London, Kelly's Directory of Ilford
- 1825 Pigot's London and Provincial Towns
- Warwickshire, Kelly's Post Office Directory 1868
If you enjoyed this article, Tweet it, share it on Facebook or on your preferred social network. Republishing of this article in newsletters, blogs, and elsewhere is allowed and encouraged. Details may be found at http://goo.gl/hoHH1.
Of course, if you haven’t done so already, you should join my email newsletter mailing list to stay current on my latest articles and announcements. You can also cancel at any time within seconds. I promise to never, ever send you any unrequested e-mail, other than newsletter updates.