The following was written by TheOriginalRecord.com:
Starting today, Surname Source Books (Ebooks/DVDs) unique to Theoriginalrecord.com.
Available for 13,830 different surnames at http://www.theoriginalrecord.com/database/ebooks
Check out the surnames you are interested in today, at http://www.theoriginalrecord.com/database/ebooks
- Each ebook/DVD contains all the scans for the particular surname from the 10 million and more records on Theoriginalrecord.com
- Extracted from 30,000 books and records from the 11th to the 20th centuries from the British Isles and colonies
- Arranged chronologically
- With matching descriptive text for each source and preface by David Bethell with helpful tips and link for advice and help:
- Full list of surnames available at http://www.theoriginalrecord.com/database/ebooks with precise number of sources for each surname and Links through to see complete lists of contents for each surname with sample scans.
- The ebooks and DVDs contain these descriptions, with the scans of the actual pages where the surname appears.
- Many of the sets of surnames comprise thousands of records, in which case the ebooks are divided into volumes, each volume being approximately 100MB, for ease of download
- Some surnames require several DVDs, but no extra charge
- All surnames are at the same price:
- Ebooks £75 each surname (no extra charge for multiple volumes)
- DVDs £90 each surname, sent by post (no extra charge for multiple DVDs)
- With each DVD there is a matching Ebook, downloadable after purchase, so you can start searching while waiting for the DVD(s) to arrive
- All scans are in the widespread PDF format: link to free viewer program available on the site.
- A completely new genealogy product, to revolutionize ancestry research:
- All the convenience of an ebook,
- Readable on computer, laptop, or ebook reader:
- All the security of possessing a physical DVD.
If you enjoyed this article, Tweet it, share it on Google+, Facebook or on your preferred social network.
Republishing of this article in newsletters, blogs, and elsewhere is allowed and encouraged. Details may be found at http://goo.gl/hoHH1.
Of course, if you haven’t done so already, you should join my email newsletter mailing list to stay current on my latest articles and announcements. You can also cancel at any time within seconds. I promise to never, ever send you any unrequested e-mail, other than newsletter updates.