The following announcement was written by the Genealogical Speakers Guild:
To all GSG Members:
The Genealogical Speakers Guild invites active members to submit proposals for speaking at the National Genealogical Society Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada, 8-11 May 2013. The theme of the conference is “Building New Bridges.”
GSG will consider proposals on topics related to genealogical and family history speaking. Only active members of GSG will be considered.
Proposals should include:
Proposals must be received by 20 March 2012 at GenealogyTalk@aol.com.
- Speaker’s full name, address, telephone, and e-mail address
- Title of the presentation (not to exceed 14 words)
- A brief synopsis of the presentation
- A summary of the lecture (25 words or less) for the program, if selected
- Audience level expected (beginner, intermediate, advanced)
- Brief (25-word) biography of the speaker
- Lecture outline
- Resume highlighting recent lectures
If you enjoyed this article, Tweet it, share it on Facebook or on your preferred social network. Republishing of this article in newsletters, blogs, and elsewhere is allowed and encouraged. Details may be found at http://goo.gl/hoHH1.
Of course, if you haven’t done so already, you should join my email newsletter mailing list to stay current on my latest articles and announcements. You can also cancel at any time within seconds. I promise to never, ever send you any unrequested e-mail, other than newsletter updates.