Do you need to create a PDF file? If not, how about modifying an existing PDF file? Perhaps you want to insert some additional pages or delete a page that is presently in the middle of an existing PDF file. If so, one online site can help you a lot.
The PDF Tools web site will not only convert all sorts of documents to PDF format, it will also convert PDF files to Microsoft Word .DOC files as well as convert Powerpoint demonstrations to PDF, great for providing electronic "handouts" at a presentation or for making the presentation available online. The same web site will also:
- Convert an Excel sheet into a secured PDF document
- Convert a PDF Document to an online flip book
- Convert a PDF document into an image
- Convert a PSD file (a Adobe Photoshop Document file) into a PDF Document
- Convert an HTML file into a PDF Document
- Convert any file to a JPG image
- Merge any Word, image, HTML, PSD, PowerPoint or Excel sheet into a PDF document
- Unlock your password-protected PDF Documents (you must know the password in order to remove it, however)
- Convert Facebook Photos to PDF Documents
NOTE: Macintosh users already have software to create PDF files. It is included with every Macintosh system. However, the PDF Tools web site will still provide extra functionality not included with the Macintosh OS X operating system.
The price for all this? Zero. NADA. Free. The PDF Tools web site does accept voluntary donations, however.
You can find the PDF Tools web site at http://pdftools.egedsoft.com/.
If you enjoyed this article, please share it with others. Tweet it, share it on Google+, Facebook or on your preferred social network.
Republishing of this article in newsletters, blogs, and elsewhere is allowed and encouraged, with a few minor restrictions. Details may be found at http://goo.gl/hoHH1.
Of course, if you haven’t done so already, you should join my email newsletter mailing list to stay current on my latest articles and announcements. You can also cancel at any time within seconds.