For a limited time, before RootsTech 2013 registration officially opens to the public, you can receive $100 off the full 3-day conference pass price (regular price is $219, exclusive Insider price is only $119). Exclusive Insider Early Registration is available only from August 29 to September 2, 2012.
RootsTech is a fast-growing conference with a unique emphasis on helping individuals learn and use the latest technology to get started or accelerate their efforts to find, organize, preserve, and share their family’s connections and history. The 2013 conference will be held March 21-23 in Salt Lake City, UT.
In it’s third year, RootsTech 2013 will offer many new, exciting resources for genealogists and family historians of all skill levels. Join the thousands of attendees and experience:
To take advantage of this limited time offer:
- More Classes, More Speakers – great new sessions and more hands-on workshops to attend
- 40% Bigger Expo Hall – exciting new exhibitors with great products and services for you to discover
- New! Getting Started Track – all the basics and lots of help for beginners to jump start their family research
- Developer Day – consolidated track specifically designed for technology developers
For more information about RootsTech 2013, visit rootstech.org. Full conference schedules can be viewed during the registration process.
- Go to RootsTech.org/Insider
- Click the registration button
- Be sure to enter in promo code: BLOG119
If you enjoyed this article, please share it with others. Tweet it, share it on Google+, Facebook or on your preferred social network.
Republishing of this article in newsletters, blogs, and elsewhere is allowed and encouraged, with a few minor restrictions. Details may be found at http://goo.gl/hoHH1.
Of course, if you haven’t done so already, you should join my email newsletter mailing list to stay current on my latest articles and announcements. You can also cancel at any time within seconds. I promise to never, ever send you any unrequested e-mail, other than newsletter updates.