Do you have a genealogy mystery you are trying to solve? For instance, do you think your Dad might not be your real father? Do you think the mystery might be solved by the use of DNA? If so, a television casting company would like to speak with you!
The following is an excerpt from the DNA Casting web site at http://www.dnacasting.com:
- Do you have suspicions about your blood relation to a family member?
- Have you ever thought that maybe you were switched at birth?
- Did you ever think you look more like your father's best friend than your own father?
- Are you suspicious that you might not be related to any of your relatives?
- Would you ever get a DNA test to prove your theory?
If you want to know who your parents are or who you are, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
If you're ready to make your last stand, and are at least 18 years old, then we want to hear your story! If selected, your search for answers may finally come to an end with a trip to New York or a visit by our genetic team where you will participate in a DNA test and be compensated for your time in doing so.
We'll finally unlock the answers and put your suspicions to rest.
You can learn more at http://www.dnacasting.com and you can even fill out a questionnaire on the same site to be submitted to the show's producers. You can also contact Jonathan Whipple at email@example.com for more information.