Ancestry is a great app to view historical documents and records on iOS and Android. The Android app recently received a nice update that brings a new user interface with easier navigation. It also lets you quickly switch between family trees and add sources to images. It syncs with Ancestry.com accounts and can let you add members from Facebook as well.
The recent update added:
- A completely new interface with enhanced media and fact features.
- Navigate the app more easily—and experience the app the same way as other Andorid apps—with our new user-friendly design.
- Add and edit sources and images from the Facts view.
- View record images and their details side by side in a new image viewer.
- Quickly switch between different family trees using the top, left menu.
You can learn more or even download the Android app in Google’s Android Play Store icon on your Android device or at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ancestry.android.apps.ancestry&hl=en.