The following announcement was written by the Ontario Genealogical Society:
Topics of Interest
We invite proposals on a wide range of topics, but for your information, the top subjects from our 2019 Webinar Survey are:
- Technology and Tools
- Research and Methodology
- Organization and Storage of Research, Documents and Heirlooms
- Research in the Country of Origin (i.e. England, Scotland, Ireland, Germany, France etc.)
- Comparison of Genealogical Websites
- Writing and Publishing Family Research
- Selected speakers need to be prepared to provide Ontario and/or Canadian specific examples in their presentations. (where applicable)
Speakers may submit up to 3 proposals for consideration. All submissions will be reviewed but only those who are chosen will be contacted.
To submit your proposal please follow this link: https://goo.gl/MuF8jY
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: October 1, 2018, at 11:59pm ET
Those chosen speakers will receive an honorarium for their webinar presentation.
About the Ontario Genealogical Society
The Ontario Genealogical Society, founded in 1961, is the leading society in all aspects of Ontario related family history research, preservation and communication. Our mission is to encourage, bring together and assist those interested in the pursuit of family history and to preserve our Ontario genealogical heritage. The Ontario Genealogical Society is the largest genealogical society in Canada. Visit us at https://ogs.on.ca.